Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 5: playdoh adventures

Pin It
We are on day five of the 30 day challenge. Today was playdoh fun. Little G was kinda in a funky ' I don't wanna do anything but play with my cars on the floor' so I tried. I brought out some pumpkin playdoh and some random items that we put in our sensory bins.

He first smelled it and said yum yum, then he grabbed some of the items i put on the table from our sensory bins and played with them for awhile, but he then got down and got a couple of cars and started driving them around in it saying 'uh oh' when they got stuck. so he at least played with it for awhile ;)

On to day 6!!!

2 comments:

  1. Im glad he added the cars in there. Poor lucas was just afraid to get his hands in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love doing play doh and slim lol we make our own as much as we can with diffrent textures and smells. So I think he used to it. :)

    ReplyDelete