Friday, December 2, 2011

Advent Calendar - Day Two

Pin It
This morning after little G had eaten breakfast we got down our day two bag to see what activity we would do.He was so excited to see that today's not only had an activity but a toy to! Today was make ornaments from popsicle sticks ( I hot glued them prior to this activity so that he could do all the work, You can let them glue them together with white glue but i knew he wouldn't want to wait for it to dry)




So I got out our popsicle sticks and glue and some colored salt and old sprinkles and pom poms and let him go to town. He choose the colors and did all the glue. All I did at this stage was take pictures and moved them when he was done with one. 


I think they turned out pretty darn cute :))


4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I'm in the mood for snow, so yeah, I'm lovin' the snowflake ornaments :)

    Your newest follower/fan here. Thanx for visiting my blog/FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh btw, I'm at The Mommies Made Me Do It
    http://themommiesmademedoit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete