Friday, January 20, 2012

Homemade stress balls

Pin It
We made home made stress balls to go in our calm down basket for when little G needs a small "time in" with mommy to help with feelings. So far we have a few books about feelings
And made a mind jar ( glitter and water and corn syrup in a jar shake and watch the glitter fall ) and now added out stress balls.

For the stress balls we made homemade playdoh with lavender and vanilla extract. You could just use playdoh from the dollar store but I wanted the scents. Then open the ballon and stuff in as much as you want, squeeze to get out the air and tie. Draw on faces and squeeze away :)

7 comments:

  1. I've seen these before and they are a great idea! My daughter could use some of these and she would love making them too! (especially the faces) So glad you mentioned your blog....I see your name frequently and now I can associate you with your blog! You have a lot of great things going on here! Love the description in the header. I've worked as Mom and now have been home for a couple years and I wouldn't trade it for anything! The description is so true.....childhood is a precious time and it goes too fast to miss it! I am blessed to be home these past 2 years with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! We also made a mind jar, but these would be a great addition for my two. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look like fun to make and squish. I could use one right now. My 2 year old, while I was washing lunch dishes, decided to empty her sippy cup of milk all over the couch, chair, several books, and the dog. Oh my goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had some of these too - they got so much use that the balloons got holes and the playdough oozed out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! I think we'll have to make some her. I'm pinning so I don't forget about them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Love this! Your little guy is too cute! The idea of your blog is similar to mine, but I'm slowly getting into it, so there isn't much on there yet. Feel free to stop by: http://lindsey-at-home.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Pig Stress Balls

    ReplyDelete