Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What time is it?

Pin It


Today was a really rough day for me and the little. He argued with everything I asked or said and I was almost to my breaking point. So, I went in the laundry room shut the door and asked myself what can I do to change things, what does he need from me. It was to hot to go for a walk and he was in a destructive mood. I decided a craft that had to do with cutting would be a good way to channel those emotions without having any boundaries.. Just free roam, plus it gave us some one on one time and a change to kick us in the right direction. 

So we remade our much needed routine chart. We will probably need to add or pin or remake it when school starts but it works for now. I brought out the markers, glue, glitter, stickers and magazines and let him go to town.. 





After about an hour or more of working on this non stop. He was finished and proud of his work. And it now hangs in the spot where our old one used to hang. 



Do you have a routine? Would love to hear and see your chart if you have one ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment